Director of Hematopathology Job - Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
Position ID : 162548
Charles LeVea, MD, PhD and the Department of Pathology at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center seek a Director of Hematopathology. The ideal candidate will be board certified in Anatomic/Clinical Pathology, have fellowship training and sub-certification in Hematology Pathology and possess a national reputation in Hematologic Pathology.
Since 1974 Roswell Park has been recognized by the National Cancer Institute as a Comprehensive Cancer Center. Roswell Park is the only upstate New York facility to hold the NCI designation of Comprehensive Cancer Center and one of 49 such centers in the U.S. Roswell Park is also a member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Center Network, an alliance of the nation's leading cancer centers.
Join the Hematopathology Team - Drs. Bora Baysal, Mihai Merzianu and Jerry Wong
Call to become 1:6
Opportunity for teaching and research
No outreach component
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Longstanding history of work in hematologic cancer, transplant and immunotherapy at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
Highlights of Buffalo:
- Population - 261,452
- Known for Great American Architecture with over 80 sites on the National Register of Historic Places
- Professional sports - Buffalo Sabres (NHL) and Buffalo Bills (NFL)
- Two state universities - State University of New York at Buffalo & Buffalo State College
- Additional highlights include: Albright-Knox Art Gallery, The Buffalo Zoo, Canalside, Buffalo Naval Park and Buffalo & Erie County Botanical Gardens
- Toronto is just 1.5 hours away
Interested candidates please contact:
Please reference position ID 162548 when responding.
Apply Now »
Back to Results »
New Search »