Permanent Neurology Nurse Practitioner (Neuro NP) Job in Dayton, Ohio (OH)
Profession: Advanced Practice
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
Position ID : 162540
Neurology Diagnostics, Inc. seeks a Neurology Nurse Practitioner to join the team in Dayton, Ohio (OH). Successful candidates will have at least 2 years of experience in a neurology practice.
- No call
- 100% outpatient practice
- Research – Clinical Trials – Memory Clinic
- Support staff consists of one ARNP, EEG & EMG Techs, ultrasound tech, infusion nurse, LPNs, nursing staff, scheduling coordinators, billing coordinators
- Competitive compensation
- Malpractice coverage
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision
- Short term disability
- Life insurance
- Dayton, Ohio, known as the "Gem City,” Is located In a small bend of the Great Miami River, with canals on the east and south.
- Dayton is affordable, it has a long history, a rich culture, tons of enrichment opportunities, beautiful green spaces and trails.
- Dayton was rated No. 2 on this list of most affordable places to live in the United States. CBS News ranked Dayton one of the best up-and-coming towns for college grads in the United States.
- Forbes has referred to Dayton as the “happiest place in the country to work”.
Interested candidates please contact Joe Schnell
Physician & APP Recruiting Specialist
4 CityPlace Dr., Ste. 300
St. Louis, MO 63141
Please reference position #162540 when responding
Apply Now »
Back to Results »
New Search »