Full time Physician Assistant Job in Wyoming
Profession: Advanced Practice
Specialty: Physician Assistant
Position ID : 162454
Premier Bone & Joint Centers, Laramie, Wyoming, is seeking an Orthopedic Physician Assistant (PA-C) with 3+ years of experience to practice independently and first assist surgeons in the satellite clinic in Rock Springs, WY. The Rock Springs outpatient location is being expanded to include a one-room operating room. This will provide patients the opportunity for outpatient surgical procedures closer to home.
Headquartered in Laramie, and with satellite clinics across Wyoming, Premier Bone & Joint Centers (PB&JC) brings quality orthopedic care to more than 80% of the population of Wyoming, as well as populations of neighboring communities in northeast Colorado, western Nebraska, and western South Dakota.
Premier Bone & Joint Centers Highlights
Rock Springs Practice Highlights
- Main Campus – Laramie, Wyoming
- 8 Satellite Clinics
- 8 fellowship-trained Orthopedic Surgeons
- 2 PAs and 2 RFNA
- All Surgeons travel daily to satellite clinics - 4 company-owned, private planes
- Surgeons see outpatients in the clinic settings
- Surgery will be initiated upon completion of the OR
- PA will practice independently
- PA will act as 1st assist at Rock Springs
- On-site services: X-Ray; Electrodiagnostic (EDX) Medicine
- Competitive compensation
- Annual increase
- $10,000 signing bonus
- Annual year-end bonus based upon company profitability
An outdoor lover's paradise, Rock Springs is just three hours from Salt Lake City. The nearby Green River and Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area in Sweetwater County earned the city a spot on Livability.com's Top 10 Best Cities for Water Activities list. Home of Wyoming’s Big Show and several rodeo events, the city also has thriving energy industry that is a major contributor to its growing job market.
Click here to schedule a meeting with Kathy!
Interested candidates please contact:
VP Client Services
4 CityPlace Dr., Ste. 300
St. Louis, MO 63141
Please reference position #162454 when responding
Apply Now »
Back to Results »
New Search »