Permanent Pathology Job - Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare - Saudi Arabia
Position ID : 162354
Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare (JHAH) is a first-of-its-kind health care joint venture between Saudi Aramco, a world leader in energy, and Johns Hopkins Medicine, a leading US academic health system. This organization provides innovative, integrated and patient-centered care to over 350,000 Saudi Aramco employees and health care beneficiaries.
JHAH seeks exceptional, full-time Pathologists to join the Department at our main hospital in Dhahran, a state-of-the-art 330-bed referral institution.
To learn more about this “once in a lifetime” opportunity to practice Pathology and live abroad, please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference job position 162354 when responding.
Apply Now »
Back to Results »
New Search »
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia workweek is Sunday-Thursday, 7 am-4 pm.
- The newly recruited pathologist will be employed by JHAH and receive a highly competitive base salary.
- At this time, Saudi Arabia does not levy personal income taxes; therefore, your JHAH income is not taxed by Saudi Arabia. Depending on the taxation laws in your country of origin and provided you meet statutory requirements, income earned from employment in Saudi Arabia may be excluded from home country taxation. However, if you are obligated to pay income tax in your home country, JHAH will reimburse that obligation.
- Our generous benefits package includes, but is not limited to, housing allowance, monthly transportation allowance, travel allowance, and relocation and temporary housing allowance.
- Completion of fellowship in cytopathology or hematopathology required.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Health Commission Bi-Law requirements for “Consultant” status: Board Certification in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the US or Canadian boards and a minimum of three years’ experience post certification by start date.
- Arabic speaking a plus.