Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Position - The Bronx, NY
Profession: Advanced Practice
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
Position ID : 162274
Nurse Practitioner Pediatric Position with large teaching health care system
The Bronx, NY
The Pediatric department of a leading academic hospital in The Bronx is recruiting for a full-time Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (NP) for their 972-bed teaching and integrated health care system ideally located near the George Washington Bridge with easy access to trains and buses making the location commutable to and from NJ and most of the boroughs.
- Duties include outpatient care and newborn nursery coverage
- Five day work week includes 9 ½ day clinic sessions and ½ day administration
- Affiliated with Mt. Sinai
- You will be able to take care of patients with diverse and interesting pathology
- Outstanding work/life balance
- Pediatric services include: 5-bed PICU, 20-bed inpatient unit, 34-bed Level III NICU, large pediatric emergency department, comprehensive array of pediatric medical and surgical specialists, and large outpatient network
- Very competitive financial package
- A comprehensive benefits package is offered which includes paid malpractice, 401k, 22 vacation days, 5 CME days, and CME stipend
- The Bronx, home to the New York Yankees, is centrally located giving residents and those who commute to work access to everything New York City has to offer
- Mass transportation will ease your daily commute
- Members of the medical staff live in Manhattan and the other boroughs, Westchester, Rockland County, and New Jersey
If teaching, providing outstanding healthcare, working with interesting pathology, and living and working in the New York area appeals to you, I highly recommend you contact me for more information.
Please reference Position ID 162274 when responding.
Apply Now »
Back to Results »
New Search »