Profession: Advanced Practice
Specialty: Physician Assistant
City: Corpus Christi
Position ID : 162085
Driscoll Children’s Hospital seeks a Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgery Physician Assistant (PA) to join a multi-disciplinary program of pediatric clinical providers.
• This Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgery Physician Assistant (PA) will join three Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgeons
• 189-bed, free-standing pediatric hospital with 31 county service area and pediatric patient population of 774,000
• $80M expansion currently in process that will include a 24-bed, state-of-the-art PICU
• Robust Cardiology Service sees close to 10,000 outpatients annually
• Collegial medical staff comprised of more than 32 medical specialties and 13 surgical specialties
The position offers a highly competitive compensation package to include, salary, signing bonus, relocation assistance and comprehensive benefits.
Corpus Christi, Texas has it all!
• Over 100 miles of Gulf beaches with 250+ sunny days per year
• Family-friendly neighborhoods including affordable waterfront living
• Excellent private and public schools include pre-school, elementary, high school, college and university
• Year round outdoor recreational activities for every member of the family – sailing, fishing, hunting, windsurfing, golf, and more
• Metropolitan community with reasonable commute times of 30 minutes or less!
• Cost of living below the national average
• No state income tax
For additional information, please contact Joe Schnell
VP Client Services
Please reference position 162085