Pacific Northwest Primary Care Job
Specialty: Family Medicine
Position ID : 161746
Northwest Permanente, P.C. is seeking a board certified (or board eligible to become board certified) Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician in Longview, WA.
More About this Primary Care Opportunity
*Qualifying details available upon request
- Option for 4-day work week
- Established practice
- No after hours call rotation
- $125,000 student loan assistance program*
- $30,000 signing bonus*
- Comprehensive total compensation package and exceptional benefits
About Northwest Permanente, P.C.
Northwest Permanente, P.C. is the largest physician-led medical group in the Pacific Northwest. The team is made up of more than 1,500 physicians and clinicians as well as sub-specialists in virtually every area of medical and surgical care. Their integrated healthcare model, chronic disease management programs, electronic medical record system, and state-of-the-art clinical support tools provide the foundation for physicians to practice medicine at the highest level. Currently they serve over 600,000 members.
- Neighboring city of Portland (40 miles north on the Washington side)
- Since 2000, Longview's population has grown almost 17%
- The Pacific Ocean is 90 minutes away
- Largest city in Cowlitz County
- Highlights include Lake Sacajawea Park Japanese Gardens, Columbia Theatre, Stageworks Northwest Theatre, Koth Art Gallery & Union Square
- Home to Lower Columbia College
Interested candidates please contact:
Please refer to ID 161746 when responding.
Apply Now »
Back to Results »
New Search »