We are pleased to be partnering with an established and regionally recognized private neurology practice with two state-of-the-art clinic facilities in Nevada. The practice has an accredited AANEM neuromuscular laboratory. The practice is seeking a Board Certified Neurologist with a proven track record and several years of experience in EMG and EEG. Neuromuscular fellowship training is a plus but not a requirement. The practice is staffed with certified electrodiagnostic technicians to support the neurologists and perform the NCV testing. Our high volume practice adds a significant number of new patients per month. This growth guarantees immediate success and great earning potential. Very competitive base salary, productivity bonus with comprehensive benefits.
• 100% outpatient practice - Monday through Friday - no call
• Outpatient facilities are located In West Las Vegas and the other in East Las Vegas
• High volume of regional referrals for comprehensive neurological care
• An average of 6 EMGs on the schedule on a daily basis with a dedicated technician
• AANEM accredited neuromuscular laboratory that performs a variety of electrodiagnostic testing
• The Neurologists are supported by Advanced Practitioners, medical assistants, and certified technicians allowing the physician to concentrate on the patient
• Competitive compensation includes a competitive base salary and productivity bonus along with a full benefits schedule. Income potential is close to the 90th percentile MGMA Western United States
*Loan Assistance available
• H1B and J1 visa holders are welcome to apply
Located in Nevada with close proximity to California
Please reference Position ID161685 when responding.