Pediatric ICU - Full Time 10 shifts/month - Teach Residents
Specialty: Pediatric Intensivist (Critical Care)
Position ID : 161369
A Top Regional Trauma Center in Tennessee is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric Critical Care Physician to join their team.
The Hospital is nestled in the Appalachian Mountains region! Fellows & H1B Visa Candidates Welcome!
- Join an Established Team of Pediatric CC Physicians
- Teach Medical Students during Pediatric electives and rotations
- Academic Appointment - including Pediatric Residents, Medical Students
- Participate in Quality measures
- Participate in Research Programs
- 10 Bed PICU
- Experience in pediatric sedation outside of OR preferred
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Assistance
- Performance Bonuses
- 5 Days CME
- 4 Weeks PTO
- Full Comprehensive Benefits Package Including - health, life dental, vision, 401k, and more!
Interested candidates please contact:
- No State Income Tax!
- Enjoy hiking and biking trails, breweries, restaurants, and downtown music, arts, & cultural festivals all within the Tennessee region
- Cost of living in Tennessee is 15% lower than the national U.S. average
- Take day trips to Asheville, Charlotte, Gatlinburg, Kingsport, Knoxville, and more!
Please reference position ID 161369 when responding
Apply Now »
Back to Results »
New Search »