Permanent Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in NW Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Profession: Advanced Practice
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
Position ID : 161365
A top regional healthcare system is seeking a Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join their behavioral health team located in desirable Northwest Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Located in Scenic Northwest Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, this area is home to some of the best school systems in the state with easy access to downtown Philadelphia so you can enjoy shopping, shows, arts/festivals, restaurants and all the city has to offer within a short drive. The beautiful homes throughout the region that offer many types of community living options, making this area even more desirable. Philadelphia has been ranked 2nd best place to live in United States and the Jersey shore is 1 ½ hours away, and it is just 2 hours to New York City and Baltimore!
- Monday – Friday Schedule
- 20 Bed Senior Behavioral Health Inpatient Unit
- This unit serves adults 65 years of age or older
- Expect to see 6 to 10 patient during an 8-hour shift - very manageable patient census
- Call schedule 1:5 (Telephone call)
- EMR – EPIC
- Behavioral health team includes: Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioners, Social Workers, ER Counselors, and Mental Health Counselors
- Compensation Package: competitive base, wRVU bonus plan, CME allowance, PTO, paid holidays, malpractice coverage, loan forgiveness, and more
Interested candidates please contact:
Click here to schedule a call with Shelby to discuss this position further!
Please reference position ID 161365 when responding
Apply Now »
Back to Results »
New Search »