Permanent Otolaryngology Physician Job in Bristol (Hartford County), Connecticut
Position ID : 160243
Bristol Hospital Multi-Specialty Group is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Otolaryngologist to take over an established practice from a retiring physician. BHMSG is a network of community-based practices staffed by some of the region’s most skilled physicians, nurses and specialists. We bring together a broad range of healthcare professionals to deliver a full range of primary, specialty, and urgent services to the Bristol, Connecticut area.
Bristol, CT is the home to ESPN and is located within 2 hours of NYC and Boston. The area provides some the top schools in the state as well as top Colleges and Universities in the Nation. Bradley International Airport in Hartford, CT is only a 30-minute drive from Bristol. Conveniently located to ski areas, the shore and offering many great restaurants, craft beer breweries, the arts, & a network of 700 acres of public parks, Bristol will be a place to call home!
Interested candidates please contact:
- Take over an established practice from the retiring physician
- General ENT with the ability to practice sub-specialty otolaryngology
- 24/7 Surgical Physician Assistant support
- Blocked OR time
- New Office space on Hospital Campus, staffed with a full support team
- Compensation Package: 3-year guarantee, quality & productivity incentives, relocation, loan repayment, 4 weeks PTO, and more
Click here to schedule a call with Shelby to discuss this position further!
Please reference position ID 160243 when responding.
Apply Now »
Back to Results »
New Search »