Rheumatology Job - Pacific Northwest
Position ID : 157360
Mount Baker Rheumatology in Bellingham, Washington is seeking a BC/BE Rheumatologist.
- Partnership or employment
- Less than full-time option
- Competitive compensation package (amount dependent upon board certification prior clinical experience and proven track record)
- Daily average = 14 to 16 patients per day
- Productivity bonus option
- Signing bonus option
- Tenured support staff
- Busy practice with established referral base
Bellingham is a jewel of a city located between two great cities: Seattle and Vancouver, Canada. High quality schools complemented by superb Western Washington University add to the richness of Bellingham.
Perched on the ocean's protected waters of the San Juan Island, beauty and boundless opportunities arise for boating, fishing, kayaking and sailing. Nearby ferries travel to Victoria and Vancouver Island. The Cascade Mountains and Mount Baker offer easy access for breathtaking scenery, hiking, climbing and skiing and just four hours away you'll find world-class skiing at Whistler and Blackcomb.
Interested candidates please contact:
Reference position ID 157360 when responding
Apply Now »
Back to Results »
New Search »