(888) 372-9415 Ext. 64556
- Consistently averages over 25 physician placements per year
- More than 28 years of experience in the health care industry
- Nearly 29 years’ experience in physician recruiting
- More than 15 years of health care recruiting experience at Cejka Search
- Currently clients include major health systems in Massachusetts and New Jersey, major medical center in Pennsylvania
- Client satisfaction scores are 95% and above
Ken Sammut is a Senior Search Consultant in the Physician Search division of Cejka Search, a nationally recognized physician and health care executive search firm providing services exclusively to the health care industry for more than 30 years.
Ken has spent more than 29 years in physician search and has recruited physicians and surgeons in the full spectrum of specialties and subspecialties for medical groups, tertiary centers, cancer centers, small community hospitals, and large academic institutions throughout the United States, and particularly in the Midwest, Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. Ken’s clients value his wealth of experience and consulting capabilities that help ensure they achieve or exceed their medical staffing objectives.
Ken exemplifies the Cejka Search “gold standard” in providing superior customer service. He thoroughly understands his clients’ needs and is committed to their success. His reputation for creating solid physician-client matches has resulted in hundreds of successful physician hires, excellent retention and physicians who often develop into future leaders within the organization.
Prior to joining Cejka Search in 1998, Ken spent more than 10 years in consulting and leadership roles with other national search firms. His early career also included sports team management and sales.
Ken earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from St. Louis University in 1977.